Start the New Year off with a fresh start to make the most out of 2016! Set goals for yourself by creating New Year’s resolutions to be your guide throughout the year. Here are seven of my favorite resolutions to help make your year amazing!
- Find What Makes You Happy– Happiness is the most important thing within our lives, so find what makes you happy this 2016! Focus on the good instead of the bad to bring extra happiness to your daily life. Remember that there is so much to be happy about throughout the New Year, so make it your goal to find that little piece of happiness each day to have the best 2016!
- Follow Your Dreams– As cliché as it sounds, it’s important to follow your dreams this 2016 to make the most out of your year. Style with Smiles has been a dream of mine for a very long time, so I’m truly grateful I had the opportunity to start it this year. Having a place to share my passions with all of you made my 2016 immediately better! I hope you follow your dreams as well to have your best year yet. Thank you for allowing me to follow my dreams and supporting me through this blog, it means the world to me!
- Learn Something New– Take advantage of what the world has to offer, and never stop learning. You’re introduced to something new every day, so learn from these experiences and incorporate them into your 2016!
- Build Stronger Relationships– Spend time with the people you truly care about! 2015 taught me that life passes within a blink of an eye, so cherish every moment. Become closer with the people around you and create new memories that will last a lifetime. You wont regret it!
- New Style– A New Year is the perfect time to change your look. Bring on that “new year, new me” attitude by recreating your wardrobe, changing your everyday makeup, or getting a new haircut. Change is always good and is a great way to start the year off with a fresh start!
- Be Less Stressed– You will be happier living a stress free life, so prioritize your time and work ahead to maintain an orderly 2016!
- Explore– Whether travelling abroad or within your local area, explore the world and see what it has to offer. I cherish the moments I spend exploring my college and home town with my friends and family. Exploring allowed me to find fun activates and delicious restaurants that I wouldn’t have found if I didn’t make the effort to find something new. These moments have a special place in my heart, and I wouldn’t change them for anything!
Set goals for yourself that will make you have the best 2016! My strongest piece of advice is to be realistic when creating your resolutions, so you don’t set yourself up for failure. I hope everyone had an amazing New Years Eve. I can’t wait to see where this year takes us!